30 Bible Verses Every Kid Should Know
- James 1:27 – “Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world.”
- Psalm 145:9 – “The LORD is good to all, and his mercy is over all that he has made.”
- 1 What Bible stories should I teach my child?
- 2 How do you teach children scripture?
- 3 What is a good children’s Bible?
- 4 What is the most important Bible story?
- 5 What book of the Bible should a child read first?
- 6 What is the Bible children’s lesson?
- 7 How do you raise a godly child?
- 8 What is a good Bible for an 11 year old?
- 9 What Bible is good for a 5 year old?
- 10 What are the most famous Bible verses?
- 11 Where should I start reading in the Bible?
- 12 What day is Jesus’s birthday?
What Bible stories should I teach my child?
Top Bible Stories for Kids
- The Story of Creation. Look back in time at how God created the world in six days.
- Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve were the first two humans that ever existed.
- The Tower of Babel.
- Abraham’s Covenant.
- The Fall of Jericho.
- David and Goliath.
- John the Baptist.
How do you teach children scripture?
Deuteronomy 11:19 19 You shall teach them to your children, talking of them when you are sitting in your house, and when you are walking by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
What is a good children’s Bible?
Review of the Best Kid’s Bibles for Every Age
- Read Aloud Bible Stories – For Ages: Infants – 3.
- The Biggest Story ABC – For Ages: Infant – 4.
- The Rhyme Bible Storybook for Little Ones – For Ages: Infants – 2.
- The Rhyme Bible Storybook – For Ages: 1 – 5.
- The Big Picture Story Bible (plus audio download) – For Ages: 3 – 7.
What is the most important Bible story?
The essential Bible stories
- Noah’s Ark. God, horrified by man’s wickedness, decided to flood the earth.
- Samson and Delilah. Samson was a man of great physical strength.
- Joseph. Joseph was Jacob’s favourite son, hated by his brothers.
- David and Goliath.
- The parable of the two builders.
- And Motion recommends:
What book of the Bible should a child read first?
Personally, I recommend beginning with the gospel of Mark for almost all kids because it’s short, sweet, and to the point. LUKE: The longest gospel, but also a good combination of action and teaching. It also connects seamlessly with the book of Acts, so it would be my second choice for “where to start”.
What is the Bible children’s lesson?
For the younger children, the message is simple: God gave the Bible to us to help us. It is an important letter God wrote to each of us to learn from, to obey, and to get to know Him better. For the older children, we expand on this message and say that the Bible is true and is supposed to be our guide.
How do you raise a godly child?
8 Tips On Raising Godly Children In A Changing World
- Children should be taught to be confident in themselves:
- Teach them to value others:
- Teach them that they are called to lead and not to follow:
- Set boundaries very early in their lives:
- Discipline (Punitive and Non-Punitive):
- Keep the Lines of Communication open:
What is a good Bible for an 11 year old?
For most 9-12 year olds, I would recommend the International Children’s Bible – it’s a great translation for tweens and even teens.
What Bible is good for a 5 year old?
CSB Kids Bible The CSB Kid’s Bible is an excellent option for children five through eight years old. This particular Bible includes a greater number of excerpts with different special helps. Some of these helps include how to study the Bible, the books of the major prophets, the life of Jesus, and many others.
What are the most famous Bible verses?
Below is the entire top 10:
- Romans 12:2. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
- Philippians 4:8.
- Philippians 4:6.
- Jeremiah 29:11.
- Matthew 6:33.
- Philippians 4:7.
- Proverbs 3:5.
- Isaiah 41:10.
Where should I start reading in the Bible?
I think starting in the Gospel of John for anyone who hasn’t read the Bible before is a great place the start. Probably the best place. Next, I would encourage you to read through the rest of the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke). That’s where I would start if I were you.
What day is Jesus’s birthday?
By the fourth century, however, we find references to two dates that were widely recognized — and now also celebrated — as Jesus’ birthday: December 25 in the western Roman Empire and January 6 in the East (especially in Egypt and Asia Minor).